12.24.2010

During this boring's Holiday I . . . . . .

I watch "Naughty Kiss" ,



金贤重白胜祖
郑素敏吴哈妮

李泰成丰俊丘
李诗英尹赫拉



















I hv ad been crazy about . . .
Kim Hyun Joong oppa ad ! !
Oppa saranghae . . .
and Zheng Shu Min also I like . . 
This teleplay s good to watch everyone watching this must . . .
be crazy about Kim Hyun Joong . . . ! !

This teleplay gt Special Edition ,
but only gt 7 edition only . . .
I wan cry ad so little . . .

and another Teleplay s " 成均馆绯闻 성균관스캔들 " ,


朴有天 饰 李善俊【佳郎】
  朴敏英 饰 金允熙【大物】
宋钟基 饰 具龙河【女林】
刘亚仁 饰 文载新【桀骜】


I also like this Teleplay 4 of them are handsome and beautiful . . .


He s 朴有天 


and she s 朴敏英 at the Teleplay she disguised as a man . . .



He s 宋钟基 handsome or not . . . 
Of course , handsome . . .haha


and he s 刘亚仁 
I like this teleplay so much . . .
But less than "Naughty Kiss" la   . . . 
haha


没有评论: